About this Artwork
Birds from each continent and native patterns from different countries represent our cultural diversity. Each pattern and bird has its unique beauty, design and culture. When getting together, a beautiful harmony emerges as they fly all together, sharing the same horizon and towards the same destination. In our cultural differences, when respecting and coexisting with the rest of the colors of the social rainbow, we become a harmonious component. This transmutation of a light beam into its colored components through the prism, shows the path towards the light, peace. The album "Dark Side of the Moon" by Pink Floyd is behind the inspiration of this piece.
- Giclée art printing is the best method to produce archival reproductions of artwork on paper or canvas. This advanced process uses sustainable practices: only archival certified inks, special light-fast inks. printed on high-quality certified paper to guarantee museum-level quality. If treated and maintained properly, these prints will last a lifetime!
- Hahnemühle German Etching Paper This heavyweight paper has a slightly warm base tone and a strong mottled texture. It creates a print with strong colours and deep blacks that feel rich and high in contrast. This is due to the texture of the paper enabling it to hold more ink and capture the light. This paper gives an artwork a handmade crafted feel and museum quality print with its weight and strong texture. Hahnemüle German Etching is a robust Giclée paper, meaning it doesn’t tend to fray as much at the edges.
- Note: Stock is limited to only 100 copies per size, please allow 2 weeks (business days) for shipping. All products are printed to order. Products are fulfilled in London.
- Please note that each country has its own tax and duty laws in place and may accrue additional fees upon delivery.
- (Please allow 2 - 3 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility)
Ya lo dices tú: como fan de Pink Floyd no es posible no querer tener esta obra de arte en casa. Más aun cuando no es, gracias a ti, un prisma y un espectro de colores corrientes sino una explosión de la identidad que nos corre por las venas. Se que cada una de esas aves es tal y como es en realidad y se del orgullo que te da ese cuadro. Yo estoy más que complacido y agradecido de tener esta versión que me acompañará siempre allá en mi casa en Cuba, con una buenísima calidad y un material de primera. Ojalá tú obra inunde el mundo, cosa que te deseamos de corazón! Un abrazo