Click HERE to View Original Painting.
Inspired by the collection of artist Camilo Arias, this design encapsulates his psychedelic vision of animals world and will mesmerize nature lovers.
Through this piece, my idea is to translate the most infinite known by the human being that is the universe and the fractals. The blue line that defines our world reflects the constant transition between the external and the internal, between the one and the whole.
- Stock is limited. All products are printed on demand.
- Products are fulfilled in the US. Due to an increase in demand, please allow 5 - 7 days (business days) for shipping inside USA and 2-3 weeks (business days) for shipping outside of USA.
- Please note that each country has its own tax and duty laws and some may accrue additional fees upon delivery.
- 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
- Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
- Breathable fabric
- Washable and reusable
- Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- One size
- Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank