Click HERE to see the details of the original painting.
- - CAUTION: You may lose track of time when staring at the hypnotizing design of this clock. Inspired by the collection of artist Camilo Arias, this design encapsulates the philosophy of Arias and represents the true beauty of Latin American nature.
The Jaguar, is my favorite wild cat. We have the fortune in Colombia that he walks in our mountains. The jaguar is currently distributed in 18 countries throughout the American continent, but it is already considered extinct in El Salvador and Uruguay, and it is estimated that in the last century approximately 55 percent of its distribution has been lost for many reasons, as El Tiempo reports in an article of March 2018. It is the only one of the four species of felines actually present in the Americas, being the third in the world, after the tiger and the lion. In Colombia there are 5 subpopulations of these felines of which 3 are classified as critically endangered. Deforestation and the consequent loss of its habitat, its direct hunting and of its prey, as well as the conflict between humans and jaguars derived from the depredation of domestic animals by these, are the main threats. With this artwork, I add my voice with the intention of denouncing this specie that is critically endangered and hopefully we can react before it is too late.
- Stock is limited. All products are printed on demand.
- Products are fulfilled in the US. Due to an increase in demand, please allow 5 - 7 days (business days) for shipping inside USA and 2-3 weeks (business days) for shipping outside of USA.
- Please note that each country has its own tax and duty laws and some may accrue additional fees upon delivery.
- Wooden frame
- Plexiglass face
- Pre-installed backside hook
- For indoor use
- Requires one AA battery (NOT included)
Is it weird that my cat is obsessed with this clock?