About this Artwork
This painting is the third one inspired by “One Hundred Years of Solitude, written by the Nobel Prize for literature laureate, Gabriel García Márquez. This masterpiece ofColombian literature is about the massacre of the banana plantations. This event profoundly and historically marked the memory of the Colombians. With this painting,I intend to keep this part of the Colombian history alive for the next generation because those who do not know his history are condemned to repeat it.
- Giclée art printing is the best method to produce archival reproductions of artwork on paper or canvas. This advanced process uses sustainable practices: only archival certified inks, special light-fast inks. printed on high-quality certified paper to guarantee museum-level quality. If treated and maintained properly, these prints will last a lifetime!
- Hahnemühle German Etching Paper This heavyweight paper has a slightly warm base tone and a strong mottled texture. It creates a print with strong colours and deep blacks that feel rich and high in contrast. This is due to the texture of the paper enabling it to hold more ink and capture the light. This paper gives an artwork a handmade crafted feel and museum quality print with its weight and strong texture. Hahnemüle German Etching is a robust Giclée paper, meaning it doesn’t tend to fray as much at the edges.
- Note: Stock is limited to only 100 copies per size, please allow 2 weeks (business days) for shipping. All products are printed to order. Products are fulfilled in London.
- Please note that each country has its own tax and duty laws in place and may accrue additional fees upon delivery.
- (Please allow 2 - 3 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility)