About this Artwork
It was in Panama where I first laid eyes on a humpback whale. It did not happen that close to the shore as it appears in the piece. However, I wanted to clarify the event's location by adding “The Americas Bridge”, which guards the city of Panama. A sailing boat smoothly slides atop the sea, following the wind´s invitation to be a witness of such a beauty. Those on board the boat prefer the silence the water entails over the boisterous city celebration of the National Day, Christmas or maybe New Years with fireworks.
- Giclée art printing is the best method to produce archival reproductions of artwork on paper or canvas. This advanced process uses sustainable practices: only archival certified inks, special light-fast inks. printed on high-quality certified paper to guarantee museum-level quality. If treated and maintained properly, these prints will last a lifetime!
- Hahnemühle German Etching Paper This heavyweight paper has a slightly warm base tone and a strong mottled texture. It creates a print with strong colours and deep blacks that feel rich and high in contrast. This is due to the texture of the paper enabling it to hold more ink and capture the light. This paper gives an artwork a handmade crafted feel and museum quality print with its weight and strong texture. Hahnemüle German Etching is a robust Giclée paper, meaning it doesn’t tend to fray as much at the edges.
- Note: Stock is limited to only 100 copies per size, please allow 2 weeks (business days) for shipping. All products are printed to order. Products are fulfilled in London.
- Please note that each country has its own tax and duty laws in place and may accrue additional fees upon delivery.
- (Please allow 2 - 3 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility)