See the original Painting HERE!
About the Artwork
The driving force towards painting this piece is to denounce the horrendous hunger the indigenous children from the Wayuu tribe suffer in the North of Colombia, in the Guajira department. More than 4500 children have died in the region over the last 8 years due to malnutrition; the first cause of child mortality, is political corruption. Wayuu mothers' lack of proper education is another factor that worsens the situation mentioned above. They often refuse to undertake the adequate medical treatments and, chose traditional and superstitious remedies that are almost non-efficient.
- Wooden frame
- Plexiglass face
- Pre-installed backside hook
- For indoor use
- Requires one AA battery (NOT included)
- Products are fulfilled in the US. Please allow 5 - 7 days (business days) for shipping inside USA and 2-3 weeks (business days) for shipping outside of USA.
- Please note that each country has its own tax and duty laws in place and may accrue additional fees upon delivery.
- (Please allow 2 - 3 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility)