See the original Painting HERE!
About the Artwork
This painting was selected to be part of the 13th Biennial in Cairo, Egypt in 2019. Birds from each continent and native patterns from different countries represent our cultural diversity. Each pattern and bird has its unique beauty, design and culture. When getting together, a beautiful harmony emerges as they fly all together, sharing the same horizon and towards the same destination. In our cultural differences, when respecting and coexisting with the rest of the colors of the social rainbow, we become a harmonious component. This transmutation of a light beam into its colored components through the prism, shows the path towards the light, peace. The album "Dark Side of the Moon" by Pink Floyd is behind the inspiration of this piece.
- 100% Spun polyester
- Made from specially spinned polyester threads, it retains it's shape, doesn't wrinkle so doesn't require ironing
- Beige plastic zipper with metal head
- Beige color will look great toghether with your design
- 100% Polyester pillow
- Goes inside the cover and is made from recycled polyester materials
Remove the pillows cover if it's removable. Pre-treat the stains with soft cloth or bristle brush that had been soaked in warm soap water. Machine wash, max 40°C, normal cycle. Do not bleach, do not tumble dry. Iron, steam or dry low heat only. Do not dry-clean. Fluff to reshape when assembled back together.
- Products are fulfilled in the US. Please allow 5 - 7 days (business days) for shipping inside USA and 2-3 weeks (business days) for shipping outside of USA.
Please note that each country has its own tax and duty laws in place and may accrue additional fees upon delivery.
- (Please allow 2 - 3 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility)