See the original Painting HERE!
About the Artwork
The driving force towards painting this piece is to denounce the horrendous hunger the indigenous children from the Wayuu tribe suffer in the North of Colombia, in the Guajira department. More than 4500 children have died in the region over the last 8 years due to malnutrition; the first cause of child mortality, is political corruption. Wayuu mothers' lack of proper education is another factor that worsens the situation mentioned above. They often refuse to undertake the adequate medical treatments and, chose traditional and superstitious remedies that are almost non-efficient.
- 100% Spun polyester
- Made from specially spinned polyester threads, it retains it's shape, doesn't wrinkle so doesn't require ironing
- Beige plastic zipper with metal head
- Beige color will look great toghether with your design
- 100% Polyester pillow
- Goes inside the cover and is made from recycled polyester materials
Remove the pillows cover if it's removable. Pre-treat the stains with soft cloth or bristle brush that had been soaked in warm soap water. Machine wash, max 40°C, normal cycle. Do not bleach, do not tumble dry. Iron, steam or dry low heat only. Do not dry-clean. Fluff to reshape when assembled back together.
- Note: Stock is limited to only 100 copies per size, please allow 2 weeks (business days) for shipping. All products are printed to order. Products are fulfilled in London.
- Please note that each country has its own tax and duty laws in place and may accrue additional fees upon delivery.
- (Please allow 2 - 3 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility)