About this Artwork
A very special and unique sunflower lays in this piece. Actually, it is a moonflower because it only flourishes before the full moon. The last time I saw it flourish was in Panama, in the same site in which the two seas meet. The piece offers a view of the City of Panama from above. Balboa Avenue, one of the most important avenues in the city, is the main artery of Panama, connecting the big and modern buildings with the old colonial area of the city. Even though the moon is not in the scene, it is possible to understand that the event takes place on a full moon evening, given the luminosity of the night and the fact that the moonflower is in its maximum splendor.
- Giclée art printing is the best method to produce archival reproductions of artwork on paper or canvas. This advanced process uses sustainable practices: only archival certified inks, special light-fast inks. printed on high-quality certified paper to guarantee museum-level quality. If treated and maintained properly, these prints will last a lifetime!
- Hahnemühle German Etching Paper This heavyweight paper has a slightly warm base tone and a strong mottled texture. It creates a print with strong colours and deep blacks that feel rich and high in contrast. This is due to the texture of the paper enabling it to hold more ink and capture the light. This paper gives an artwork a handmade crafted feel and museum quality print with its weight and strong texture. Hahnemüle German Etching is a robust Giclée paper, meaning it doesn’t tend to fray as much at the edges.
- Note: Stock is limited to only 100 copies per size, please allow 2 weeks (business days) for shipping. All products are printed to order. Products are fulfilled in London.
- Please note that each country has its own tax and duty laws in place and may accrue additional fees upon delivery.
- (Please allow 2 - 3 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility)